We The Indians



We Indians have big dreams, infact huge dreams.
Ask any person either it's a small kid or old man, what's their dream. They'll come up with unbelievable answers. Even though they dream huge, they settle for everything that's in the middle.
Slayqueentasmiya
IC to rightful owner

I know, now your question is why do they settle? 
We Indians have a mindset which has been carried as a burden from I don't know how many years, at-least I have heard that from the day I'm born.
That mindset is- if I do this "what will the people think", " how will the society react", "society will not accept it", "will I be criticized", " I might get traumatized" and the list just goes on.....

Are all these questions really required?
Is this mindset helping you in any manner?

Who is the society? 
We people are the society, in other words I am the society, you are the society. 
Without even trying to achieve your goals or living your dreams, why do you say society will not accept? 
slayqueentasmiya
IC to rightful owner

You are the society, Live your dreams for you.

Influence the people with your dreams and I assure you every hard-work is appreciated today or tomorrow. 
There are many scientists, poets, artists whose work was appreciated after their death, their work made them immortal.
And even if it's not appreciated, you would at-least be satisfied that you tried to work on your dreams, you lived the life you wanted, you achieved the goals you had set.
Isn't that feeling wonderful? 
Don't you want that feeling on the day you say good-bye to this world? 
I'm sure you want it, as I do.
So,
Cut the cliche 
What's yours is yours
Make it yours.

©slayqueentasmiya


Popular posts from this blog

A Woman's Voice Is Revolution

Current Status