Overcome,Be proud

Self Harm........ 

I cut myself not to feel pain but to see myself bleed. Something about it makes me feel better...

 I'm scared i'll be judged if people see my scares from when I cut myself , I wear jeans all the times....

 Yes, I self-harm. No, am not attention-seeking And no I don't want to die. It's the only pain I have control over. That's why I do it .......

 I self-harm but i'm ashamed of it.So I come up with excuses to tell people when they ask......

 I get so tired of trying to hide my self-harm scars, but I don't want them to go away...............

I'm meeting the guy of my dreams this weekend but I'm scared my self-harm scars will scare him away........


My mother couldn't stop looking at my self-harm scars today, and it broke my heart to see her looking at them....
When I cry uncontrollably I cut myself, and it makes me feel good about myself because I stopped the mental pain....

Sometimes I cut myself to overcome anxious and irrational thoughts. Physical pain blinds the emotional pain, but at a cost...........

For the first time in two years, I cut myself again. I didn't mean to. It just happened. I just couldn't take it.....

My self-harm scars are over a year old today. I'm so happy that I made it........

 

 Like any addiction, the urge is still there. But I'm stronger now. I'm proud of myself........


       

Popular posts from this blog

A Woman's Voice Is Revolution

Current Status