I Tried To Tell

slayqueen_tasmiya
I tried to tell,
I was sick but not physically.
The pricks, the cuts, the cotton balls soaking blood wasn't painful,
Painful was the thing in my mind.
I was sick there,
I wanted to be rescued, and they did try to rescue me 
But they dint diagnose me right.
It wasn't the physical pain which was killing me, it was the mind, the soul, the heart,
I wanted to be healed,
I still want to
But no one prioritized the mental health, not even so called doctors-
My heart palpated like its in a race 
My breath wanted to stop at once 
My eyes were blur
My legs were trembling
My brain felt like there is some insect roaming around in it
My legs had no strength 
My spinal cord felt broken
Yes, I was terribly sick but not physically.
I wanted to be healed,
I tried to tell.

Popular posts from this blog

A Woman's Voice Is Revolution

Current Status