Current Status

Current status : happily single 
No, I don't have an argue to get fucked emotionally, mentally and physically any sooner.
No, I wouldn't say I'm a virgin because I have been fucked hard every time I trusted someone, as it is said life fucks everyone.
I know I speak profanity a lot 
I know I am blunt
I know I am arrogant
I know I am stubborn
I know I don't fit in the so called proper "friend" or "girlfriend" bracket and why do I have to? 
I don't like pretending something else which I am not, and if you don't like what I am just walk out.
I don't question about whom you are dating
I don't try to be nosy about whom you are marrying 
I don't try to pretend like I am your only friend
I don't try to bodyshame you 
I don't come to your home and question how much money you have
I don't talk to your parents like I am your grandma 
And this explains what are the boundaries I draw, please follow them.
I know what I bring to the table and I don't deal with garbage.
You are you,
I am me.
You can't be me, I don't want to be you.
Don't mess. 
Stay away.
-slayqueentasmiya

Popular posts from this blog

A Woman's Voice Is Revolution