Double Chin And Proud

slayqueentasmiya
Double chin and Proud
It's the end of 2k17 but still People often take it as an authority to comment on a woman's looks. 

They feel as if they are a privileged judge of a beauty pageant where in all the models are walking to be judged on the basis of their looks, walking style, talking style, the way they smile, blah,blah,blah........

But these people often forget that someone might be judging them too because no one is mathematically perfect.

I believe being imperfect is perfectly alright because we all are perfect with all our imperfections. 

I know, I know we all get to hear many taunts on the day-to-day basis, like for example :

The most famous dialogue : "She looks so fat" 💁

Then comes this one : "Why does she dress like that?"🙎

And this : "I see a strand of white hair"

"Yuck! what is that double chin"

"She needs a nose job"

"I'm sure she lies about eating too much" 

"Stop using filters, be real"

"too much makeup"

list just goes on and on but this one is my personal favorite among the things that I have personally heard :

"How do her parents allow her to wear this?"

Yaar, my parents are cool. They love me as a person and are not crackpots to judge me on the basis of my height, weight, behavior and dressing style. 

Well the haters will always hate, criticism is always good for the betterment of the person who is being criticized. So, lets take that 
positively.

Now when someone clout that I am double-chinned, I rap back and say "I'm triple-chinned actually, you din't see sharp.

Yes, I have made peace with the way I look, long time ago. It's time you do too

Never Let A Scale Define You Or Someone Else

I'm Not You, You Are Not Me,

 I'm Not Her, And She's Not You.

"Stop body-shaming"





Popular posts from this blog

A Woman's Voice Is Revolution

Current Status